Not five minutes ago I uploaded the new, updated, beefed-up, revamped, bigger and better version of Breaking News English.com.
- The PDF classroom handout has doubled in size from 13 to 26 pages (see contents image below)
- There is a new 2-page mini lesson for those who want something… 2-page and mini.
- The number of online / interactive activities has jumped from 8 (on the “old” version) to 32 in the latest version.
- There are 11 dictation activities.
- There is a recording of 20 discussion questions for students to listen to and answer.
- There is at last a different accent on the site (as well as mine) reading the news. I hope this will continue
The first lesson (Hurricane Sandy & climate change) is here.
There are a few other highlights, but I’ll post about these later.
Thank you to everyone who provided me with feedback – Most of it was invaluable and has been incorporated into this revamp. I look forward to hearing more – about what has been done and what still needs doing.
Please give me feedback